Our patented adapter mount system, CROSSLOC™ utilizes cap screws that allows you to easily mount or dismount our bearing from one side. Tighten cap screws in a star pattern to mount and loosen to dismount. It requires only a hex key. It’s great for the undersized commercial shafts and holds with total shaft contact.
Cylindrical Bore Equivalent
COMPARISON BETWEEN CROSSLOC™ AND SET SCREW LOCK
- Tighten 4 cap screws to lock
- Can use undersized commercial shafting
- Clamp concetrically eliminate vibrations
- Maximum grip force with length of sleeve
- No damage on shafting
SETSCREW LOCK CS
- Tighten 2 set screws to lock
- Should use recommended shaft sizes in catalog
- When the shaft is undersized, unbalanced rotation causes vibrations in high speed applications
- Creates burring on shafting
HOW TO LOCK CROSSLOC™ CXC
(laser marked instruction on the nut)
Make sure all cap screws are loose.
Tighten cap screws in a star pattern as seen left and repeat several times.
Tighten each cap screw with a torque wrench to the appropriate torque value on the catalog page or scanned page of QR code on the housing.
HOW TO UNLOCK CROSSLOC™ CXC
Loosen all cap screws until they are freed.
Turn cap screws counterclockwise in a star pattern and repeat until dismounted.