CX2SN vs. SN5
Only one part to order
Three or more to order
Triple lip seal contacts with the stainless steel flinger, not the shaft or inner ring. Constant seal pressure in misaligned conditions
The seal lip rubs against the shaft which leads to damage to the shafting. Diminished seal pressure can also occur when there is misalignment.
Holds with a long sleeve.
Holds with a short sleeve.
- Tighten cap screws in star pattern to lock
- Check the clearance with feeler gauges
- Tighten lock nut until the appropriate clearance in chart
- Bend a tub of lock washer
Loosen cap screws in star pattern to remove
- Untighen lock nut and hit with hummer to remove
- Or Use pulley puller to remove
Torque wrench (recommended)
No bending a tab or marking on the nut.
Hammer and drift
Feeler gauges and charts
Factory greased and sealed
User has to buy and pack grease.