- Ensure that the shaft is clean, free from burrs, straight and proper diameter.
- Bolt the housing tightly to its mounting supports using an appropriately sized fastner and suggested bolt torque above.
- Lock the bearing to the shaft by tightening each locking collar setscrew incrementally to suggested touque levels above.
- Install safety cover after installing the housed unit.
- It has two little tabs that fit into the bearing slots on the front of housing. Just twist the cover until it clicks to lock.
Speed Limits (rpm)